In the Weirwood Tree you can send your commanders and their personal troops to fight a great number of adversaries.
It allows you to unlock new commanders and get great stage rewards.
When completing a stage without losing any commanders, you will gain three stars and the ability to Blitz that stage. Fighting it automatically at the expense of Stamina.
Failing a fight in the Weirwood does not cost Stamina.
Weirwood tree trials come in two difficulties:
- Normal (6 Stamina): primary source of commander equipment
- Elite (12 Stamina): primary source of commander medals
Tips[edit | edit source]
- You don't lose any troops in the Weirwood tree. In fact, you don't need any troops, and having more/higher quality troops does not improve your odds of winning.
- Lord equipment, Talent, Sept of the Seven, and Hall of Faces bonuses have no effect on Weirwood tree trials.
- The only things that matter are Commander quality and equipment.
Chapters[edit | edit source]
Check out the Weirwood Chapters category for help on individual chapters, when stuck ask for help and formation in the comments.