Weirwood Memories is a regular major event introduced in July 2020. Similar to Weirwood Tree Trials, complete stages and quests to collect the currency necessary to exchange for items in the event shop.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Players from servers which are open for more than 14 days
- Participating in the event consumes Stamina. Items and effects that recover stamina such as the Spirit of Weirwood Tree can help you to clear more stages.
- Each successful fight costs 15 Stamina, failures are free.
Entrance[edit | edit source]
Click on the icon “Weirwood Memories” via “Major Event” on the top right corner of the game interface.
Duration and iterations[edit | edit source]
Weirwood Memories is an eight-day event:
- Clear stages and complete quests in the first seven days.
- One more day to exchange items in the stop.
- July 20 - July 27, 2020
- Aug 24 -
Stages and quests[edit | edit source]
There are three difficulty modes available: Normal, Elite and Epic.
- Clearing stages to obtain items like Weirwood Tokens that can be used to exchange for items in the shop.
- Unlike in Weirwood Tree trials, three-starring a stage does not yield any benefit.
- After you complete a stage, you can blitz it. There's no daily blitz limit.
Complete Challenge Quests and Daily Quests can also grant you Weirwood Tokens once you meet the requirement.
- Challenge Quests require that you progress to certain stage.
- Daily Quests simply require that you clear any stage 4/8/16/24/48/72 times.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Trade Weirwood Tokens for exclusive rewards:
- Commander medals, including a spearmen commander Hector, as well as Barret and O'Biehn.
- Photo chest "An Empty Throne" for your Album Collection
- Friendship chests
It seems that to unlock some rewards in the shop, you will have to clear certain stages in the event.
You LOSE unspent Weirwood Tokens after the event ends.