You can freely transfer to any kingdom as long as your castle is level 5 or below. You receive two Novice Transfers upon city creation which will expire in 7 days or after your castle becomes level 6.
Send your castle to a random location in the same kingdom. Find the Random Transfer scroll in your Inventory and click Use.
Send your castle to an exact location in the same kingdom. Click your desired destination square on the world map and select Relocate.
- Diamond Shop: 1500 Blue Diamonds
- VIP Shop: 750 Blue Diamond
- War Supply shop during War of the Kingdoms: 450 Blue Diamonds
- Alliance Shop: 270k Alliance Coins
Send your castle to an exact location in another kingdom. Click your desired destination square and select Relocate.
- Alliance Shop: 810k Alliance Coins
Moving to a different kingdom has additional consequences (these don't apply to temporary transfer during War of the Kingdoms):
- Your Training Grounds position resets, you start at the bottom.
- Some events may bug out / fail to provide rewards.
See also: Official guide
When you place your castle close to one of the Great Cities, and you are attacked and defeated, you will be automatically relocated to a random location in the same kingdom.