Novice transfer[edit | edit source]
You can freely transfer to any kingdom as long as your castle is level 5 or below. You receive two Novice Transfers upon city creation which will expire in 7 days or after your castle becomes level 6.
Random transfer[edit | edit source]
Send your castle to a random location in the same kingdom. Find the Random Transfer scroll in your Inventory and click Use.
Precise transfer[edit | edit source]
Send your castle to an exact location in the same kingdom. Click your desired destination square on the world map and select Relocate.
- Diamond Shop: 1500 Blue Diamonds
- VIP Shop: 750 Blue Diamond
- War Supply shop during War of the Kingdoms: 450 Blue Diamonds
- Alliance Shop: 270k Alliance Coins
Transnational relocation[edit | edit source]
Send your castle to an exact location in another kingdom. Click your desired destination square and select Relocate.
Moving to a different kingdom has additional consequences (these don't apply to temporary transfer during War of the Kingdoms):
- Your Training Grounds position resets, you start at the bottom.
- Some events may bug out / fail to provide rewards.
See also: Official guide
Automatic transfer[edit | edit source]
When you place your castle close to one of the Great Cities, and you are attacked and defeated, you will be automatically relocated to a random location in the same kingdom.