Rebel leaders are various enemy troops that randomly spawn on the map that you can defeat for XP and treasure.
Basics[edit | edit source]
- Attacking rebel leaders (expeditions) costs motivation. You regain motivation over time; or you can consume motivation items that allow you to regain some motivation instantly.
- Each expedition decreases the health of a rebel leader group. Consecutive expeditions against the same enemy grant you a damage bonus (Combo Cap).
- You can dispatch only a single expedition simultaneously.
- You have to join an Alliance before you can go on an Expedition.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Each attack versus rebel leaders can yield experience for lord and your commanders, resources, and crafting materials for Blacksmith.
When you defeat a rebel leader, this additionally yields an Alliance Gift that all alliance members can redeem.
Levels[edit | edit source]
Rebel Leaders come in levels one to five. You need to research the appropriate technology at the Maester's Tower to attack higher-level leaders. Expeditions versus higher level leaders cost more motivation than lower level.
|Level||Base motivation cost|
Types of rebel leaders[edit | edit source]
Each rebel leader has troops of a certain type and can yield crafting materials for certain sets. You can check Blacksmith > Forge > Rewards Calendar to see what rebel leaders spawn on what days.
|Name||Troop type||Crafting materials|
|Black Ears||Infantry||Storm's Rage set|
|Bolton's Boys||Archery||Frost set|
|Crownlands Rioter||Infantry||Builder set|
|Greenblood Warrior||Spearmen||Sunspear set|
|Hedge Knight||Cavalry||Oath set|
|Narrow Sea Raider||Cavarly||Sunspear set|
|Northern Rebel||Spearmen||Frost set|
|Oldtown Student||Infantry||Maester's set|
|Riverlands Poacher||Bowmen||Huntsman set|
|Stone Way Claimant||Spearmen||Oath set|
|Stormlands Insurgent||Infantry||Storm's Rage set|
|Westerlands Ore Thief||Cavalry||Builder set|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- You can find an overview of your bonuses versus Rebel Leaders on your Lord screen, Details tab, Leader Expedition Upgrade section.
- Several Researches grant you bonuses versus rebel leaders.
- Military Strategy is a Sept of the Seven buff that temporarily increases your damage versus rebel leaders by 25%.