Rebel groups are various enemy troops that randomly spawn on the world map that you can defeat for XP and treasure. Rebel groups were introduced in April 2019. 1
Basics[edit | edit source]
- Attacking rebel groups costs 200 Endurance. You regain Endurance over time at the rate of 1 point of Endurance over 35 seconds. Or, you can consume Endurance items that allow you to regain some instantly.
- Rebel groups rank from level 1 to 25. Each level increases in difficulty.
- You must defeat a lower-level rebel group before you can attack the next level.
- Attacking rebel groups is similar to PvP fights. You can use your commanders, army, and Lord Gear.
- You do not lose troops in fights with rebel groups; all troops are healed and revived after each attack.
- You can use City Affairs to automatically spend spare Endurance to instantly defeat the highest-ranking non-elite rebel group that you have defeated before. This does not count against your Deployment Limit.
Elite groups[edit | edit source]
Elite rebel groups are a harder variant of rebel groups. They are available on level 5, 10, 15, 20, 25. Defeating an elite rebel group has a chance to yield extra rewards.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
When you defeat a rebel group of a certain level for the first time, you receive an additional first time bonus.
Elite groups can additionally drop Troop Appearance medals (Oldtown Bowmen).
Formations[edit | edit source]
Fights against rebel groups use formations. Use suitable counters to defeat your enemy.