Rebel Camps are NPC enemy troops that randomly spawn on the world map. You can Rally your allies and attack them to fame and spoils.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- You must be in an Alliance to attack camps.
- At least one more player must join the rally
Levels[edit | edit source]
- Camps come in levels from 1 to 5.
- Camps of the same level can contain different troops.
- You can see the power of a camp directly, and you can scout to learn more details.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Destroying a camp gives you and your rallied allies spoils. Failure resets the camp to its initial status.
- You can exchange spoils for items at the Merchant Guild.
Misc[edit | edit source]
- Scouting or rallying against camps does not activate Fervor.
- The Seven will heal most of the casualties after battle.
Tips[edit | edit source]
What troops to bring?
Quote by ZurEnArrhBatman, originally posted on Feb 5, 2020 (reddit) If the enemy has two or fewer troop types (not counting Bowmen), your decision is easy:
- Against infantry only, run cavalry only.
- Against cavalry only, run spearmen only.
- Against spearmen only, run infantry only.
- Against bowmen only, run cavalry-spearmen.
- Against infantry and cavalry, run cavalry-spearmen.
- Against infantry and spearmen, run infantry-cavalry.
- Against cavalry and spearmen, run spearmen-infantry.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.