Hospital allows you to heal wounded troops.
- You can build one hospital within city walls, and multiple other outside of the city, on military land patches.
- Healing costs seem to be around 40% of troop's training cost and times about 5% of training time.
- When defending in normal PvP (e.g. not at great cities), defeated soldiers are all only wounded. When attacking, 60% of defeated soldiers get killed. These percentages may be adjusted by items like advanced dragon skills.
- If a soldier is wounded but Hospital Capacity of his owner is already full, troop dies instead.
Many events have custom mechanic for healing troops that sometimes does not involve hospital. For example:
- Rebel Groups, Rebel Leaders on World Map - your troops don't take permanent damage
- In some events, healing troops is not possible (for example, Expedition Beyond), in others, it's has reduced cost and/or increased speed.
|Category||Skillname||Levels||Effect||Max Level Effect|
|Advanced Military Research||First Aid||10||Hospital Healing Speed||+80%|
|Formations Research||Triage I||10||Hospital Capacity||+7%|
|Great City Military Research||Triage II||10||Hospital Capacity||+7%|
Stats by level
|Level||Rating||Capacity||Prerequisites||Grain Cost||Wood Cost||Stone Cost||Iron Cost||Build Time|
|1||12||1,000||Castle lv. 3||0||160||100||60||00:05|
|2||36||1,500||Lumberyard lv. 2||120||240||150||90||01:36|
|3||72||2,200||Lumberyard lv. 3||180||360||225||135||03:18|
|4||122||3,000||Lumberyard lv. 4||270||540||337||202||05:36|
|5||192||4,500||Lumberyard lv. 5||405||810||506||303||09:28|
|6||291||6,000||Lumberyard lv. 6||607||1,215||759||455||28:48|
|7||430||7,500||Lumberyard lv. 7||911||1,822||1,139||683||43:12|
|8||623||9,000||Lumberyard lv. 8||1,822||3,645||2,278||1,366||01:04:48|
|9||894||10,500||Lumberyard lv. 9||3,654||7,290||4,556||2,733||01:30:43|
|10||1,274||12,000||Lumberyard lv. 10||7,290||14.6K||9,112||5,467||02:49:21|
|11||1,805||13,500||Lumberyard lv. 11||14.6K||29.2K||18.2K||10.9K||03:40:09|
|12||2,549||15,000||Lumberyard lv. 12||29.2K||58.3K||36.5K||21.9K||04:46:12|
|13||3,590||16,500||Lumberyard lv. 13||58.3K||117K||72.9K||43.7K||06:12:03|
|14||5,048||18,000||Lumberyard lv. 14||117K||233K||146K||87.5K||08:03:40|
|15||7,089||19,500||Lumberyard lv. 15||233K||467K||292K||175K||10:28:46|
|16||9,946||21,000||Lumberyard lv. 16||467K||933K||583K||350K||13:37:24|
|17||13,947||22,500||Lumberyard lv. 17||700K||1.4M||875K||525K||14:59:08|
|18||19,547||24,000||Lumberyard lv. 18||910K||1.82M||1.14M||682K||16:29:03|
|19||27,388||25,500||Lumberyard lv. 19||1.18M||2.37M||1.48M||887K||18:07:57|
|20||38,365||27,000||Lumberyard lv. 20||1.54M||3.08M||1.92M||1.15M||19:56:45|
|21||53,732||28,500||Lumberyard lv. 21||2M||4M||2.5M||1.5M||23:56:06|
|22||75,247||30,500||Lumberyard lv. 22||2.6M||5.2M||3.25M||1.95M||1d 11:54:09|
|23||105,368||32,500||Lumberyard lv. 23||3.38M||6.76M||4.22M||2.53M||02d 13:02:02|
|24||147,536||34,500||Lumberyard lv. 24||4.39M||8.78M||5.49M||3.29M||04d 19:57:52|
|25(1)||219,223||40,000||Lumberyard lv. 25||8.78M||17.6M||11M||6.59M||09d 15:55:44|
At level 25, increases Total Health of all player's troops by 5% as well. (1) Costs also 1 Craftsman's Hammer.
|Level||Power||Hospital Capacity||Fervor Health increased||Grain||Wood||Stone||Iron||
To calculate your total hospital capacity, add the capacity of all your hospitals: up to 40k troops for a single building (at level 25), with a potential extra 40k for glory levels for your main hospital in the city.
Several effects can further increase your hospital capacity: