The Dragon isle lies in the back of your city, in these old ruins your dragons live, sleep and eat when they are not hunting in Westeros.
When a dragon is home, you can perform several actions:
- Feeding the dragons
- Sending the dragon on expeditions
- Increasing the dragon skills
Upgrading the dragon
You can upgrade the dragon in several ways:
- Level: Feed it meat to increase its level; until you hit a level cap for your size. You get meat mostly from dragon exploration missions.
- Age / size category: Then you need Fiery Essences (Darkfyre) or Shadow Essences (Shadowmoon) to grow to next age category; this also takes 24 hours. The costs are: 5, 15, 30, 100, 250, and 500 (for ancient dragon). You get essences (slowly) from daily quests.
- Skills: In parallel, you can upgrade your dragon's skills. Each day, you get 5 free rolls for basic skills and 1 free roll for advanced skills. You can then learn some skills and advance them. Dragons of an older age category can have more active skills.
The first dragon. Add info how to obtain and prereqs...
|Max level||Phase||Cost||Unlocked ability||Skills|
|1||Egg||5 Fiery Essences +24h||None||0|
|6||Whelp I||From Whelp I till Whelp II only food||None||1|
|12||Whelp II||10 Fiery Essences +24h||Construction 1h||1|
|18||Drake I||From Drake I till Drake 2 only food||Construction 1.5h||2|
|23||Drake II||15 Fiery Essences +24h||Construction 1.5h||2|
|34||Young Dragon||30 Fiery Essences +24h||Construction 2h, Research 2h||3|
|45||Adult Dragon||100 Fiery Essences +24h||Construction 2.5h, Research 2.5h||4|
|50-55||Elder Dragon||250 Fiery Essences +24h||Construction 3h, Research 3h||5|
|60||Ancient Dragon||500 Fiery Essences +24h||Construction 3.5h, Research 3.5h||6|
- Construction Speed: Reduce the current construction time by up to 3.5h. Cooldown 24h.
- Research Speed. Reduce the current research time by up to 3.5h. Cooldown 24h.
The second dragon.
- You can purchase the egg at the Dragon Egg Merchant.
- Darkfyre must be at least level 50 to redeem the Shadowmoon's egg.
|Level range||Phase||Cost||Instant Collection||Dragon Bite||Skills|
|0||Egg||200 Marks of the True Dragon||N/A||N/A||0|
|1-5||Whelp I||5 Shadow Essences + 24h||1 resource, 96h cd||N/A||1|
|6-10||Whelp II||20 Shadow Essences + 1h||1 resource, 90h cd||N/A||1|
|11-15||Drake I||40 Shadow Essences + 1h||1 resource, 84h cd||N/A||2|
|16-20||Drake II||80 Shadow Essences + 1h||1 resource, 78h cd||N/A||2|
|21-25||Young Dragon I||120 Shadow Essences +1h||2 resources, 72h cd||7h cd||3|
|26-30||Young Dragon II||180 Shadow Essences +1h||2 resources, 66h cd||6h cd||3|
|31-35||Adult Dragon I||240 Shadow Essences +1h||2 resources, 60h cd||5h cd||4|
|36-40||Adult Dragon II||320 Shadow Essences +1h||2 resources, 54h cd||4h cd||4|
|41-45||Elder Dragon I||400 Shadow Essences +1h||3 resources, 48h cd||3h cd||5|
|46-50||Elder Dragon II||? Shadow Essences||? resources, ?h cd||?h cd||5|
|51-55||Ancient Dragon I||? Shadow Essences||? resources, ?h cd||?h cd||6|
|56-60||Ancient Dragon II||? Shadow Essences||4 resources, 30h cd||0.5h cd||6|
- Instant Collection: Instantly complete random 1-4 resource collections that are in progress. Does not apply to Diamond Mines. The resources gathered do not count towards any events. Cooldown: 96-30 hours.
- Dragon Bite: Use to reduce enemy army attack, and injure enemy troops. (Affect low tier troops first, the total injured troops does not exceed 5% of all troops in the city.) Cost: 10 Horn of Awakening. Cooldown: 4 hours
Dragons can learn passive skills that help your troops in combat or while gathering resources. The dragon must join your army on the mission in order to make the benefits active.
- Obtain skills from skill raffles and dragon exploration
- Activate the skills and upgrade them (by consuming other dragon skills)
See also: Feature introduction
You can apply custom colors to your dragon on the Dress Up tab of the Dragon Isle.
- Dyes: Change the color of a part of your dragon. Dyes of various duration are available from the Dragon Egg Merchant for marks of the true dragon.
- Scars: Add scars to your dragon. In addition to cosmetic effect, scars also grant you bonuses. For example, Enemy Army Health reduction 3%.
More colors of dyes and scars will be available in future seasons of Westeros Pass and other in-game events.
See also: Feature introduction