Deployment Limit is the number of armies that a player can have sent away from their castle at the same time. It can be increased by upgrading Castle:
- Armies sent to gather resources, attack Rebel Groups, reinforce or attack other players, or participate in both offensive and defensive rallies.
- Commanders sent to attack Rebel Leaders.
- Scouts sent to scout Rebel Camps, other players or resource gathering sites.
- Transports of resources from Market.
Research[edit | edit source]
Research can further increase the deployment limit:
- +2 from Advance Military research tree: New Procedures I and New Procedures II
- +1 from Formations research tree: New Procedures III
See also: Army size
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.